Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Coupons

Ok. For real. I think I can be an extreme couponer. Like, that day I saved $20 was a start. A chip of the tip of the iceberg. I know I can do even better if I try.

So, I've started buying Sunday papers. And my local paper has a "bundle" pack, so you get TWO papers at a discount.

Oh my Jesus! WHY did I see that. It was SO on! I went home with my two newspapers and I was so excited. I ripped into the coupon section and every ding dang coupon was for some crappy ass food item I've never heard of! And now I got TWO of each crappy ass food item!!! AAAAAAARRGGGHHHH!!!



So then, I end up cutting out coupons for stuff I always wanted to try, but never had the opportunity. Lawd WHY?! Why I do that. Now I'm spending money on stuff I don't even know if I like. At the end of my next shopping trip, I owed myself money!

Maybe I should give up. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment