Thursday, March 15, 2012

I LOVE Wayne Brady

I love Wayne Brady. No, wait. I LOVE WAYNE BRADY!! I can't help it. He is my little secret crush. Of course, now that I'm confessing this on my blog, it's no longer a secret. But I love him. I love him so much. The day I heard he was divorced, I went out and bought a DRESS! Just in case.

I mean, look at him. Weird hairline aside, he just has that look that says, "I'm so sweet. You can bring me round yo momma and yo clients and they're gonna love me. Look at my smile. See how perfect my teeth are? I'm funny. I can sing. And I can throw you against the wall and choke you just a little bit as I rip off your blouse and proceed to make sweet love to you. Girl, you gone have to go natural cause I'mma sweat your perm out on a regular."

I know this was covered in that Chappelle Show skit, but you see, I been hip to his game since "Who's Line is it Anyway?" He was all energetic, and smart, and funny. But he had this look that said, "If I gotta dance one mo time for this dolla I'mma break Drew Carey's neck."

He was on Psych last night, and every time he came on screen I was like "I wanna be your boo thang!" But he didn't hear me. I keep plotting my trip to Let's Make a Deal, but my friends say they won't support my stalking. I plan to dress up as a marriage contract. I hope to win a romantic vacation for us.

Yes, please. Just a little. :-)
Oh Wayne Brady, I hope we get to meet one day soon! I am determined to sing sweet duets to each other. You feed me grapes. I'll trace your hairline lightly with my index finger. Or tongue. **shout out Big Brother Almighty(School Daze)**

Let's just promise to connect one day. Get to know one another. Show me that "other" side the public doesn't get to see. I'm ready. I'm really excited! I have a great dress for the occasion! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment